A ONE DAY COURSE TAILORED AROUND YOUR OWN APPRAISAL SYSTEM FOR ANYONE WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR CONDUCTING APPRAISALS
Are you conducting appraisals or performance reviews for the first time?
Do you have some “tough” appraisee or problem situations that you need support with?
Do your appraisals really make a difference?
This course provides line managers with an invaluable framework to approach appraisal situations, and may be focused around your organisation’s appraisal / performance management system.
- To list the reasons for conducting appraisals
- To identify methods of reviewing performance over time
- To understand the key components that ensure optimum outcomes
- To indicate what good objectives are and demonstrate how to set them appropriately
- To gain techniques on how to deal with difficult appraisals
- Purpose and importance of appraisals
- The review process
- Appraisal preparation/arrangements
- Things to remember during the appraisal
- Cultural aspects
- Handling difficult situations
- Objective setting
- The training & development plan
- After the appraisal
- What happens next?
METHOD OF TRAINING
Our courses are “ACTIVE” and “INTERACTIVE” and GEARED TO DELEGATES' PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, and therefore the maximum number of delegates is specifically determined to ensure that each delegate gains the maximum benefit through a more individualised and involved approach