ONE DAY COURSE FOR THOSE WHO NEED TO BE MORE ASSERTIVE
Do you wish you could word things better so that you do not come across as passive?
How would you like to be able to say �No� to unreasonable requests and not feel guilty?
Would you like to have more confidence in difficult situations?
This practical course provides a useful framework for developing assertiveness skills and gives an understanding to each individual of their own communication style, in order to enhance working relationships .
- To refer to the meaning of assertion, aggression and passivity and identify verbal and non verbal behaviour of each
- To identify one�s own communication style and raise awareness of how other perceive it
- To establish techniques on how to change, to become truly assertive in order to manage situations more effectively
- To demonstrate techniques on how to be assertive with difficult people and difficult situations
- To project more confidence in a range of difficult situations
- Identifying different behaviours
- Building a framework for effective communication
- Taking control with positive language, voice control and body language
- Communication skills indicator
- Communicating with difficult people
- Saying no and not feeling guilty
- Developing an assertive style
- Maintaining confidence and personal impact
- Personal action plan
METHOD OF TRAINING
Our courses are �ACTIVE� and �INTERACTIVE� and GEARED TO DELEGATES' PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, and therefore the maximum number of delegates is specifically determined to ensure that each�delegate gains the maximum benefit through a more individualised and involved approach