To give participants an awareness of the need for continual improvement and change within the organisation and to equip them with the capability to manage that change and its effects.
To develop confidence, and the practical skills to communicate in a more assertive way in the work place.
By the end of the course, delegates will have:
- considered ways in which they can improve the service they provide by making positive changes to daily, weekly, monthly routines.
- an awareness of the different skills required to facilitate the change process.
- the ability to recognise the verbal and non-verbal aspects of Non-Assertive and aggressive behaviour and demonstrate appropriate use of assertive behaviour
- an understanding and be able to correctly use the Three Step Approach to assertion and demonstrate appropriate use of Assertiveness Techniques.
- practiced the skill acquired during the workshop in a safe environment
- set and prioritised a personal action plan for behaviour back in the workplace
METHOD OF TRAINING
Our courses are “ACTIVE” and “INTERACTIVE” and GEARED TO DELEGATES' PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, and therefore the maximum number of delegates is specifically determined to ensure that each delegate gains the maximum benefit through a more individualised and involved approach