Coaching & Mentoring Skills
Coaching is one of the most effective methods of unlocking potential in your staff. In today’s environment coaching is a great way to get results, develop and retain good people. This course shows how to plan, prepare and implement coaching and how to evaluate its success.
- Describe the values and behaviours of a good coach
- Identify coaching opportunities by using a gap analysis
- Setting objectives, performance standards, time scales and measurements
- Match different coaching styles to the learning styles of the trainee
- Demonstrate giving and receiving feedback in coaching situations
- Use a model to plan and prepare a coaching plan
- Identify and resolve difficulties of coaching activities
- Measure the effectiveness and evaluate the coaching on an ongoing basis
- Action plan to transfer the learning to the work place.
METHOD OF TRAINING
Our courses are highly participative with delegates working from a workbook, linked with group activities and role-play, as appropriate.