A ONE DAY COURSE FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO IMPROVE THEIR INTERPERSONAL SKILLS SPECIFICALLY FOR WORKING AND INTERACTING WITH DIFFERENT CULTURES
Do you find people don‘t understand the reactions of people in different countries to work requests?
Do you think we need to be more aware of our own culture and those of others and the impact this can have in the work place?
This one day interactive workshop gives people a better insight into working together across countries and different cultures the skills to build rapport for successful work place communications in a variety of settings.
- To increase your personal understanding of cultural differences
- To develop a cultural skills tool kit for resolving cultural interactions
- To build rapport to take control with effective questioning skills
- To be able to handle different types of people in a pro-active way
- Overview of culture
- Getting away from stereotypes
- Understanding differences
- Task/relationship/time implications
- Regional differences
- Power/risk/individual or collectivism
- Communication implications
- Action plan
METHOD OF TRAINING
Our courses are “ACTIVE” and “INTERACTIVE” and GEARED TO DELEGATES' PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, and therefore the maximum number of delegates is specifically determined to ensure that each delegate gains the maximum benefit through a more individualised and involved approach