Effective Customer & Client Care
Working for your customers
To ensure that staff deliver a service that meets and exceeds both internal & external customer expectations.
Customers' expectations are growing ever faster and rarely do you hear customers saying what wonderful service they have received. Staff who deal with customers, work in demanding environments need to be motivated to want to deliver a service that meets and exceeds customer expectations. This involves understanding customers' behaviours and how to deal with individual needs. Skills need to be refreshed and developed to address all aspects of customer service and understanding customer care standards. This achieves both customer and job satisfaction.
By the end of the course the delegates will be able to:
- Understand the principles of customer care.
- Appreciate the changing needs of customers' expectations and the importance of converting them into loyal customers.
- Identify the behaviours, knowledge and skills that make a difference to effective customer relationships
- Handle difficult customers assertively and complaints effectively
Delegates will be able to handle customers professionally.
Introduction - Domestics - Objections - Outcomes
What is - Attitude? - Behaviour? - Knowledge? - Skill?
- What customers are looking for in the way of service and what affects their perception
- Positive attitude and behaviour of staff
- Inter-personal skills for effective customer communication
- Leaving a positive lasting impression
- Standard Setting
- How empowerment can help customer inter-action
- Turning complaints into opportunities
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Summary and Action Plans for implementation
METHOD OF TRAINING
Our courses are “ACTIVE” and “INTERACTIVE” and GEARED TO DELEGATES' PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, and therefore the maximum number of delegates is specifically determined to ensure that each delegate gains the maximum benefit through a more individualised and involved approach