Management / Supervisory Skills
A TWO DAY COURSE FOR THOSE WHO ARE NEW TO MANAGEMENT OR HAVE RECEIVED LITTLE OR NO FORMAL TRAINING
Do you know what your management style is?
Do you know how to change your management style to suit the situation?
Would you like to feel more confident in dealing with poor performers?
Are you good at motivating people?
Do you want to learn how to delegate effectively?
Do you want to learn how to enable your staff to work well as a team?
This two day workshop provides a comprehensive insight into first line management. It will get you thinking and raise your awareness of the job of management. You will experience a host of ideas and shared experiences on which you can draw to perform your job more effectively.
- To understand the role of management
- To recognise your own management style and how to adapt it to suit different situations
- To be more confident in your role as a manager and as a leader
- To improve skills in motivation, delegation and team building
- To gain techniques on how to deal with poor performers and difficult people
- Management behaviour
- Dealing with poor performers
- Setting Goals & Targets
- Dealing with difficult people
- Leadership styles
- Team building
- Action Planning
METHOD OF TRAINING
Our courses are highly participative with delegates working from a workbook, linked with group activities and role-play, as appropriate.