A ONE DAY / HALF DAY COURSE FOR THOSE WHO ARE INVOLVED IN ORGANISING OR CHAIRING MEETINGS
Do you ensure that your meetings are making the most of everyone’s valuable time?
Do you keep the time to a minimum, ensure that everyone has their say and that all issues are covered adequately?
Have you ever come across difficult people in meetings – people who are aggressive or inappropriate, or those who hog the meeting and do not listen?
This one day interactive workshop gives people the skills to plan, organise, chair and end meetings, such that the people attending feel that their time has been used optimally and to greatest effect.
- To gain insight into how to maximise your and other peoples time
- To demonstrate some rules about chairing meetings effectively
- To improve skills of meeting organisation
- To improve skills in handling difficult people in a meeting situation
- Reasons for holding a meeting
- Pre-meeting preparation
- Effective chairing
- How groups work
- Problem solving at meetings
- Facilitating participation
- Dealing with difficulties
- Ending the meeting and evaluation
- Follow-up (concluding the business)
METHOD OF TRAINING
Our courses are “ACTIVE” and “INTERACTIVE” and GEARED TO DELEGATES' PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, and therefore the maximum number of delegates is specifically determined to ensure that each delegate gains the maximum benefit through a more individualised and involved approach