ONE OR TWO DAY PRACTICAL COURSE THAT WILL ENABLE PEOPLE TO DELIVER MORE EFFECTIVE PRESENTATIONS WITH MORE CONFIDENCE
Are you required to make presentations, give talks, speak to large or small groups of people?
Do you get that horrible feeling in your stomach when you are asked to do a presentation in front of your colleagues or external clients?
When you do your presentation, do you do justice to the subject and achieve your desired outcomes?
Do you know how to adapt your style according to the size and level of your audience and the agreed objectives?
This practical, two day course is aimed at anyone who has to give presentations or talks to any size of audience, either internal or external to the organisation. This course will also help those who have to present issues or projects and meetings in a more informal way.
- To enable delegates to manage their nerves and speak with confidence
- To enable delegates to deliver professional presentations
- To learn tips and techniques to improve presentation delivery
- To learn how to gain audience rapport and control
- How to plan and structure
- Developing confidence & managing nerves
- Effective use of presentation tools – what to use - how and when audience rapport & control
- Ten minute individual presentation
- Feedback & Evaluation
METHOD OF TRAINING
Our courses are “ACTIVE” and “INTERACTIVE” and GEARED TO DELEGATES' PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, and therefore the maximum number of delegates is specifically determined to ensure that each delegate gains the maximum benefit through a more individualised and involved approach