Telephone Sales Skills
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is designed to help staff who are new to or inexperienced in telephone selling, and those who may need to brush-up their techniques.
To make participants aware of the techniques to make effective telesales
Every business needs to increase its customer base and sales turnover and one way is through effective telecommunications. Whether the customer leads are cold or warm, a positive attitude to win, planning the call and a confident persuasive approach can help to convert a prospect into a customer.
By the end of the day delegates will:
- Be more constructive in planning calls
- Use questions more effectively to gain information
- Practice ways of getting to the right person and progression of the telephone call towards the set objective.
- Look at ways of dealing with objections.
OUTCOME AND BENEFITS
Participants will have demonstrated ways in making effective telesales calls, which will give them more confidence in approaching the customers and gaining business contacts.
- Introduction & objectives
- What makes the difference on the telephone?
- What are you selling?
- Getting to know your customers
- Planning the phone call
- Getting past the receptionist
- Questioning for effect
- Dealing with objections
- Practicing the techniques
- Summary and action plan for implementation
METHOD OF TRAINING
Our courses are “ACTIVE” and “INTERACTIVE” and GEARED TO DELEGATES' PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, and therefore the maximum number of delegates is specifically determined to ensure that each delegate gains the maximum benefit through a more individualised and involved approach