Effective Time Management Skills
ADAPTABLE TO ANY CURRENT TIME MANAGEMENT TOOLS BEING USED
Are you always in a rush and feel that they are running out of time?
Do you tend to work in a mess because you are so busy?
Would you like to save 10 to 20% time each week enabling you to be more effective?
Would you like to feel more in control and suffer less stress? This practical, one day course builds on whatever time system people are currently using and allows them to get more out of it. Contents will be tailored to meet company’s specific organisational needs.
- To identify the problems of poor time management
- To recognise the principles that enable good time management
- To recognise your own time management style and that of others and have strategies that work for you not against you
- To review the tools and techniques that can be employed and discuss the appropriateness of each in relation to one’s own work place
- To produce an action plan to implement skills learnt
- Self diagnosis
- Key principles
- Tools and techniques
- Planning and prioritising
- Organising yourself
- Time for others
- Time to change
- Common problems and tailored solutions
- Action plan
METHOD OF TRAINING
Our courses are “ACTIVE” and “INTERACTIVE” and GEARED TO DELEGATES' PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, and therefore the maximum number of delegates is specifically determined to ensure that each delegate gains the maximum benefit through a more individualised and involved approach